Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Sweet Patti Cakes

As I sit impatiently in infuriating traffic going home from school, I think about the magical box of cupcake waiting for me on the table to ease my grumbling stomach. Well, it should not only feed to my starvation but also satisfy my sweet tooth.

With a wonderful burst of color I salivate before choosing on what cupcake to eat. I decide to try those that are fruit-flavored first.


Lotsa Lemon
Curiously biting off from that moist cupcake together with its creamy yet zesty frosting woke my senses up. There were 2 lemon flavors but this was the one I chose to completely devour.

Seriously Chocolate
From the description in the site: “meant for serious chocoholics”, personally, I think they should have added chocolate chips in the cupcake and more Nutella in the frosting. On a lighter note, the sweetness was well balanced according to the flavor and the cupcake was moist. I would consider a second round. 

Ooey Gooey Peanut Butter
The sprinkles alone were already wonderful. The cupcake as its namesake says is really “ooey gooey” filled with peanut butter and chocolate chips! For peanut butter addicts like me, I must say, they are indeed “crack” cakes. Buying two of these was definitely worth it. YUM!

What I liked about Sweet Patti Cakes:  Each cupcake had a balanced level of sweetness and the right frosting to top it off.

   Top 5 cupcakes: 
                               Ooey Gooey Peanut Butter                              
Lotsa Lemon 
       Banana Bliss
        Vanilla Manila
       Seriously Chocolate


Since it is the season of gift giving, why not give a box or more of Sweet Patti Cakes to your loved ones. A good dessert can always bring a smile! Happy Holidays everyone! :)


Sweet Patti Cakes
Facebook: www.facebook.com/sweetpatticakes



2 comments: